Bank and Bank Card Reconciliations
Reconcile your company's monthly bank statements with your cash receipts, disbursements, deposits in transit, outstanding checks, and banking card transactions.
Prepare and send your sales invoices (either mail or electronic) for customer billing using your customer information. Upon receipt of payment, we will make your deposits and prepare an aging accounts receivable report --all at time intervals determined by you.
Vendors (or you) send invoices to AS, and we will complete your cash disbursements (pay your bills) and prepare an aging accounts payable report for your company --all at time intervals determined by you.
Complete all payroll transactions with company employees, their benefits providers, and government reporting requirements, including the following:
- Pay company employees on scheduled pay periods
- Transfer employee benefits withholdings to appropriate Administrators immediately following pay period
- Make federal payroll tax deposits--with frequency as determined by IRS regulations--(weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly, etc.)
- Make monthly state payroll tax deposits
- Prepare and file quarterly federal Form 941.
- Prepare and file Employer’s Quarterly Contribution and Wage Report (SUTA).
- Prepare and file annually federal Form 940 (FUTA)
- Prepare annually Forms W-2 and deliver to employees
- File annually Forms W-2 and W-3 with the Social Security Administration
- Prepare and deliver annually Forms 1099 to appropriate vendors
- File annually Form 1096 and Forms 1099 with the Internal Revenue Service.
- Prepare and file annually state Form AR3MAR and AR W-3.
Limited payroll includes only the quarterly and annual filings with the federal and state agencies.
(See audits of the personnel department or application of benefits for complementary services.)
(PCSG services are presented in their most extensive offering. However, they will be tailored to meet your needs with our fees quoted accordingly.)